Sunday, March 29, 2015

The Emoji Challenge!

So, it's now Sunday Funday here on the blog (scratch that-that's too cutesy, even for what we're about to do).  It's really GTKY Sunday, where I go-ahead and try to do some random GTKY activity, and today we're going to be doing the Emoji Challenge.  For those of you who haven't been watching videos from YouTubers desperate for a new tag video in the past month, the Emoji Challenge essentially is this: you find five Emojis that describe your interests, your personality, your likes, or just you.  I am kind of an Emoji addict if you ever text with me, and so I thought this would be appropriate.  Without further adieu...
1. Unimpressed Emoji

Okay, I'm not hip enough to know exactly what all of these are called, but this one is my favorite to use.  Seriously-so much idiocy happens in texting and on the internet, that if I'm looking at my iPhone, this is surely going to be my face half of the time.

2. Clapper Board Emoji

I mean, I couldn't skip the one about film.  Obviously movies are a major part of my life, and while I don't use this one as often as I should, it's a favorite if only because it's cinematic.  Plus, it's oddly detailed, with production, director, and everything listed on it.


3. Statue of Liberty Emoji

I mean, it's kind of a snooty-looking Statue of Liberty, isn't it?  If this was a selfie, it wouldn't get particularly high marks.  Still, though, this is clearly the NYC emoji and I couldn't skip that because I love everything about the Big Apple.

4. Mount Fuji Emoji

I'm a weird conundrum, in that I love the heart of busy cities like New York, but also have a huge penchant for the wilderness, particularly the mountainous wilderness.  While Mount Fuji isn't the first mountain I think of when I think of great mountains (that'd be the Himalayas or the Rockies), it's still wholly iconic and I love this serene emoji.

5. Orange Heart Emoji

Wait, you're saying this isn't an actual emoji?  That they somehow have red, yellow, green, blue, purple, and pink hearts but for some reason left out the orange heart?  That can't be possible!!! #stillnotlettingthisgo

And there you have it-my emoji challenge!  What five emojis represent you?  Share yours in the comment or tweet me them on Twitter!

No comments: