Sunday, May 21, 2017

The 30-Day Movie Challenge

Okay, so if you follow me on Twitter (you should if you don't) you may have noticed that I've been behind in the 30-Day Movie Challenge.  Because I keep forgetting, and because I haven't done a GTKY Sunday in a while, I figured I'd combine the two here and suddenly even if you don't follow me at Twitter, you can get a taste of what you're missing out on.  In proper gif fashion, you can see my answers to the thirty questions (note-because I've seen a lot of movies and didn't want to constantly repeat myself, I sometimes took some liberties & went with a second or third place choice).  Without further adieu...


1. Favorite Movie


2. Last Movie I Saw


3. Favorite Action-Adventure Movie


4. Favorite Horror Movie


5. Favorite Drama Movie


6. Favorite Comedy Movie


7. A Movie that Makes You Happy


8. A Movie That Makes You Sad


9. A Movie You Know By Heart


10. Favorite Director


11. Favorite Movie of Childhood


12. Favorite Animated Movie


13. A Movie You Used to Love But Now Don't


14. Your Favorite Movie Quote
(really anything Vivien Leigh says in this movie-a mammoth performance)


15. First Movie I Saw in Theaters


16. Last Movie You Saw in Theaters
(technically Guardians, but I don't want to repeat)


17. Favorite Movie You Saw in the Past Year


18. Most Disappointing Movie of the Past Year
(with apologies...note I didn't say worst)


19. Favorite Actor


20. Favorite Actress


21. Most Overrated Movie
(It's good, don't get me wrong, but this has been referenced on WAY too many dates for my taste)


22. Most Underrated Movie


23. Favorite Movie Character


24. Favorite Documentary
(I'm aware this is cheating...but I truly don't have a documentary I LOVE-recommend in the comments)


25. A Movie That No One Expects You to Love


26. A Movie that is a Guilty Pleasure
(though honestly, I feel no guilt-this movie is terrific)


27. Favorite Classic Movie


28. Favorite Soundtrack


29. A Movie That Changed My Opinion About Something


30. Worst Movie Ever
(I genuinely don't track this, but this was the first movie that came to mind so I went with it)

How about you?  Answer these questions in the comments!

No comments: