Thursday, January 12, 2017

50 Questions You've Never Been Asked

I haven't done a tag post in eons, and I found this one called "50 Questions You've Never Been Asked," and figured-why not?  We'll be back to movies and politics tomorrow.  Sound off with your answers (or opinions on my answers) in the comments below!

1. What’s your favorite candle scent? Anything after a cocktail
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister? Brie Larson
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother? Lin-Manuel Miranda
4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married? I don't think I will get married.
5. Do you know a hoarder? I'm pretty sure I'm the only person in my immediate family who isn't a hoarder.
6. Can you do a split? I can't even touch my toes.
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike? I think five...
8. How many oceans have you swam in? Two!  Pacific and Atlantic
9. How many countries have you been to? 5-USA, Canada, Bahamas, UK, and France
10. Is anyone in your family in the army? Not unless we count grandparents, in which case both of my grandfathers were in World War II.
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one? Ella
12. What would you name your son if you had one? Samuel
13. What’s the worst grade you got on a test? I am pretty sure I failed a Biology test in college.
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child? I Love Lucy
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight? My parents let us repeat costumes a lot, so probably a pirate.
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series? I've read them all.
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent? Scottish
18. Did your mother go to college? She did!
19. Are your grandparents still married? They would be if they were still alive.
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons? No-I don't think my hand-eye coordination is there.
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is? I know that there aren't enough songs about rainbows.
22. What’s the first amusement park you’ve been to? ValleyFair
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in? French
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray? Grey
25. Is your father bald? Yep-I don't remember him with hair.
26. Do you know triplets? I know two sets of triplets.
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook? Titanic, obviously.
28. Have you ever had Indian food? Yes, I like naan bread, but I will admit my palette isn't particularly adventurous .
29. What’s the name of your favorite restaurant? Mozza Mia
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden? Give me a second while I down this breadstick.
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ’s, etc.)? Nope, but most of my family goes to Sam's.
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender? Holly
33. If you have a nickname, what is it? Opie
34. Who’s your favorite person in the world? My brother, and not just because I know he'll read this.
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs? Suburbs
36. Can you whistle? And how.
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight? No, but I live in the city so the street lamps sort of serve that purpose.
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning? No, but I wish I did.
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily? Not yet.
40. What medical conditions do you have? This is getting a little personal.
41. How many times have you been to the hospital? I'm assuming this means me personally and not to visit other people, in which case just once.
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo? Just keep swimming, just keep swimming.
43. Where do you buy your jeans? Target
44. What’s the last compliment you got? I was told I did a good job on a speech about three hours ago.
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning? I do!  I'm surprisingly good at this.
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy? Peach Green Tea
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own? Three, unless sandals count, in which case four.
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice? Catholic, probably, but I'm not going to make a big deal of it.
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn’t real? Eight
50. Why do you have a tumblr? ...and the quiz is over.

No comments: