Sunday, March 20, 2016

Introducing Lost Week


I'm going to admit right now that for a variety of reasons, the past three months have been a little bit of a downer for me.  Multiple different areas of my life have been more stressful than I anticipated, and in some ways I have felt restless or rudderless and have been trying to find some new projects and distractions to ignite my passion for the things that usually make me eager to jump into a day, head first.

Like most people, when I'm feeling lost, I find that there are a few things that ground me creatively and spiritually.  I like taking long nature walks or watching some classic movies, but when I truly am just at odds for inspiration, I turn to my favorite thing in the world: Lost.  Yes the ABC television show that ran from 2004-2010, more than any book, any movie, any TV series, or any tub of Ben & Jerry's is my go-to for the blues and as a result I recently re-watched every single episode.  So much joy came out of this that I wanted to bring it to the blog, and so for the next seven days, we will be declaring this a Lost zone.

I will be getting my inner-nerd on in the biggest way possible.  Recaps, controversies, lists, rants, spoilers-they will all be coming at you fast-and-hard this next week, and I can guarantee that as all of the articles are actually already written.  Hell, we'll even be changing the banner for only the second time in the history of the blog...and we're doing it every. single. day.  Theoretically I might pop in with a non-Lost related story if there's a hugely urgent political or entertainment story, but otherwise this is going to be Lost 24/7.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.  Let's do this thing...

4 8 15 16 23 42

No comments: