Wednesday, December 24, 2014

1000 POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's right ladies and gentlemen, after several years of writing, I have officially hit 1000 posts on the blog.  I cannot even describe to you how exciting this is for me.  When I restarted this blog two years ago, I couldn't have imagined that it would soon become a daily blog, one that has received over 100,000 visits, and where we have meticulously chronicled five years worth of Oscar races, read through hundreds of film reviews, parceled through everything from the Midterm elections to what the royal baby should be named to my dating life.  We've commented on topics of the day, dissected through movies, television, and politics, and yes, even ranted a bit.  For those of you who have made this blog a part of your daily routines, I cannot thank you enough-we'll be getting back to our regularly scheduled blogging this afternoon, but until then, Darren and I are both glad you came!


No comments: