Saturday, September 28, 2013

Why is FXX a Thing?

A world without Dennis?  No!!!
Super-mini rant time: I've been on this tirade on Twitter off and on this week, and my brother is probably sick to death of me saying it, but why is FXX a thing?  You basically take two hit FX comedies (The League and my beloved It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia) and build an entire network around it?  Couldn't they have found a way to play Parks & Recreation and Freaks and Geeks reruns on the main channel?  I know that the channel it was replacing was FOX Soccer, but couldn't it have been replaced with another FOX sports channel, because of course my cable provider doesn't carry FXX and now I can't watch one of my favorite shows (hey DirecTV-any progress here?)?  Is anyone else in a tizzy over this, or is it just me?

No comments: