Friday, March 22, 2013

Darren Criss + Oscar Trivia = Marry Me Please!



I don't always catch Kathy Griffin's (whom I adore) talk show, but last night she had my beloved Darren Criss on, so I couldn't miss it.

And I have to say, I didn't think I could love Darren Criss more, but when Kathy was trying to stump him by asking what Lily Tomlin was nominated for an Oscar for, and he responded, matter-of-factly, "Nashville, and she lost to Shampoo," my heart fluttered.  Curly-haired, voice-of-an-angel with the crazy amazing hazel eyes knows Oscar trivia?  You can't even fathom the smile that brings to my face.  Just for fun, below is a picture with Lily in her Oscar dress, and two of Darren, just because.




Don't you just love Lily Tomlin-how many people wear a tiara to the Oscars?

No comments: