Saturday, August 11, 2012

Olympic Summer Camp Photo Album

Yes, there's still one more day tomorrow, and you know I'll be imaging up the Olympics Closing Ceremonies, but I wanted to put this together.  I've been thinking a lot about how the Olympics is like Summer camp.  You spend two very intense weeks with a bunch of people that you don't know very well.  You run, jump, swim, and dive.  You develop a crush (hey Nathan Adrian-call me maybe!).    You promise to write, but you never do (have you ever watched a world championship in swimming?).  And you complain loudly about the things you hated (I am still waiting for someone to explain to me what the hell Ryan Seacrest is doing at the Olympics), but the things you remember are the faces and the memories.  So we have a photo album to remember them by, here's a look at all of the friends we've made over our last two weeks in London...


Missy


...Ryan


...Allyson


...Misty May and Kerri


...Aliya


...Serena


...David


...Usain


...Danell


...Oscar


...Carmelita


...Kayla


...Allison


...Lolo


...Andy


...Kyla, McKayla, Ally, Jordan, and Gabby


...Nathan


...Moneypenny


...and Michael

No comments: