Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Olympic Images of the Day: Days 11 & 12

Okay, I think most of these are actually from Day 12 (no one wants to see Bode Miller cry, so I won't put photos of it here).  Actually, until I realized that it would be unfair to just feature two people in this post, I almost didn't put anyone except America's newest sweethearts, Charlie White and Meryl Davis.  But here's three of the cutest (seriously-is his hair animated by Pixar?!?) photos I found:




Gold medals for all!

I would be remiss, though, if I didn't point out the bizarreness of Steve Langton-the guy looks like an adonis, but for some reason no one wants to ask him any questions (did anyone else notice how bizarre that was?)-everyone was just talking about Steve Holcomb.  So in honor of that, I will only put a picture of bronze medalist Steve Langton, the Rodney Dangerfield of the bobsledding world.


I need to get back to writing about movies and politics before people start seeing all these shirtless photos and get the wrong idea about this blog.  Oh well-tis the (Olympic) season.  Happy Tuesday!

No comments: